(yes, my compy is dusty. Sorry, dust likes to settle a lot in my home!)
15 Day Challenge!
Day 2 - 10 likes & dislikes
(I’m actually a day behind in this, sorry! I’ll try to be more e-punctual from now on!)
I’m assuming to list ten games I like and ten I dislike would be a cop-out, so allow me to be as broad as possible. :p
So, Likes first, because it’s good to be positive when possible:
- Video Games! (duh)
- Animals (especially felines—big and small—and reptiles)
- Drawing/Painting/Crafting/in general artsiness
- Going for bike rides through overgrown trails in the middle of the desert or forest or just somewhere wild (well, suburbia’s version of “wild”) and cool!
- Building sand castles (no, really…falls in line with the general artsiness thing I guess)
- Pretending I know computers better than I do (I custom built my computer! Just kidding, my friend did, but gave me a couple of options for what to put inside! Should I take a picture of it? I think I shall!)
- Entertaining people (did you know I’m part of a backyard circus group? No? Well that’s probably for the best…we’re pretty awful, but I enjoy it. :p)
- Cleaning House … sometimes. It’s very weird. I can’t explain it. Oftentimes I’m lazy as fudge, but sometimes I wake up in a weird mood and clean the whole house. It’s super bizarre, I know.
- Attempting to cook (usually failing though. I’m not quite as bad as Ranma 1/2’s Akane, but I do tend to end up with food that’s not quite as good as I’d hoped it would be. o.-
- Annnnd…uh…*grasps at straws a bit* Oh I know! Roleplaying! You know, novel-style roleplay online? I also play D&D and White Wolf occasionally, when I can find a good group to play. I actually used to be reeeeeally into it and roleplayed for significant portions of time almost every single day, but alas the girl I did it with the most passed away suddenly July 2009. :\ Since then I’ve played a lot less often, mostly due to my ridiculous standards for a roleplaying partner (like “must know the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’. Impossible, I know!). Still, it’s fun to stretch my creative figures and live out another character’s life now and then. Probably the same reason I like RPGs!
Okay, so now it’s time for Dislikes, I suppose. o.- Well, I’ll try not to get too ranty, but I certainly do have enough to put here. :p Lessee…
- Numero Uno on my mind right now is haters on Youtube. The garden variety “lol ur dum n ugley” kind don’t really affect me, but I do get irked at the ones who accuse me of trying to rip of someone else’s video. Often I’ve never even seen the video I’m being accused of copying. o.-
- Not having time/energy to do what I want to do, like play video games or do stuff for GamesR4FITE. ;_;
- Lack of a muse when I want to write/draw/whatevs. This might be hard to believe, but I get discouraged easily sometimes…if I start drawing and I feel like the picture is turning out crappy, often I’ll just give up on it right away without continuing with it.
- Really hot days, days so hot when it takes all my energy not to fall asleep wherever I happen to be sitting. These happen where I live often, given that not only am I in Southern California, I’m also in a town that has a sort of bowl shape via mountains so once the heat gets here, it doesn’t leave. x.x Conversely, I LOVE rain…I actually find it very soothing and artistically inspiring. :D (I know, WTF am I doing in California then, right??)
- Being really thirsty when there’s nothing but milk and tapwater to drink. ;_; I needs my juice!
- Back pain. o.- A leftover side effect from an incorrigible habit of slouching in my younger days.
- When pets/people I love die. ;_;
- Ridiculously loud neighborhood kids who like to leave garbage everywhere and scream obscenities at each other loud enough to hear from a mile away (they’re doing it right now, and it’s only noon e.e)
- Lack of money x.x Which tends to be a consequence when I don’t have:
- A dead-end job. x.x Seriously, I’m fine with working if my job at least kind of matters and I’m not likely to be replaced by a talking chimp at any point. Unfortunately, most of the jobs I’ve had to this point have been entry-level with no room for advancement, and there’s nothing more depressing than knowing you could easily be replaced by a slightly sophisticated robot, if only your company had the funds to buy one. ;_;
Okay, smilie overload, sorry about that. I tend to put them into my text-speech when I want to convey different emotions, because I don’t think IMs are particularly adept at giving off happy/sad/angry/funny/whatever vibes with proper spelling and punctuation alone. :p Of course the bad side of this is that all the smilies may perhaps make me sound like an annoying mallrat 16 year old…but I’m okay with that! Better a teenager than an embittered old harridan. :p
Okay, that’s enough blabbing on about myself for one day! I’m not egocentric I promise, I’m just doing this tumblr challenge until I can find a new video game one to do. >.< Tell me if you’ve got a good one!